Friday, September 30, 2016

MTC week 9

Still trying to keep my heart up. In my patriarchal blessing it says some special things about the Gathering of Israel and also that 'the Adversary will diligently try to lead you away from such service..." etc etc. and once my mission came I thought : 'oh i guess it just didn't happen or I handled it pretty well.' but no, haha this week he has come all out on me oh boy in ever y way possible. He DOES NOT want me in thailand. And he has gotten to me way too much. But I've been able to endure it. The devotional on sunday was perfect. It was this way funny guy but i felt that his entire talk was directed to me.

As I was going to bed one night I heard a Heavenly voice say to me: just get to Thailand, it will all be worth it. And I realized that what I am going through is only helping me to become stronger and more prepared. It's giving me a lil confidence that since Satan is trying so hard, that means that something real special is waiting for me in Thailand. Also I heard about this wayyyyy cool thing that one of the main Buddhist temples in Thailand has family history work that is a huuuuuuuuge archive but no one is ever allowed to access it. Imagine what the church could do with that! Asians have always been amazing at keeping geneology and I am really wanting to  do some huge things in Thailand haha that's all.
-- 
เอ็ลเดอร์ยอหนขิมบัลฮิกกินสัน
Elder John Kimball Higginson
Thailand, Bangkok Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment